Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Back Home

Hello everyone! Well, I moved over the week-end. My brother and a friend from church helped me. I've moved in with my Mom so I can get caught up on my bills without having to worry abut another rent payment. My brother and my friend, Henry, helped move my furniture then I moved the "little" stuff myself. That "little" stuff really added up! It took me two and a half days to get it all in storage. Fortunately, it all fit in the storage unit I rented so I didn't have to rent two units. I missed Sunday school this past Sunday because I was moving all that "little" stuff. I told Henry that I probably wouldn't be there and he said he understood (I'm attending Henry's class). I'm planning on going to Sunday school this coming Sunday. I really missed it last Sunday,which is sort of strange considering I haven't been to Sunday school in about six years and didn't feel like I was missing anything, but I now know I was. God apparently wants me to be with real believers because I sure didn't expect to feel like this. I hope I won't be disappointed. I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments: