Friday, December 09, 2005

A Prayer Request

I have a prayer request. Don't worry, it doesn't involve asking for money, at least not directly.
You see, I crochet and I've had several crocheted bears and baby afghans in my friend's antique and craft store for about three months. I started making the bears and afghans to earn some extra money, but I've only sold one bear and no blankets. Money is very tight for me right now and I need all I can get. I've prayed ever since I put my items out that they would sell, but God doesn't seem interested in answering me. So I'm asking any committed believers who stop by my blog to please pray for my items to sell. I'm not trying to take away sales from other people who also have things in the store, I'm just trying to make an honest living. I hope God will hear and answer your prayers for me because I desperately need it! Thank you and God bless!

2 comments:

Jeff Wright said...

Hey! I got your email but I haven't taken time to reply yet. Its the end of my semester and I'm really swamped. I do plan on replying in the next few days though. Thanks for getting back to me.

Jeff

Jeff Wright said...

"So I'm asking any committed believers who stop by my blog to please pray for my items to sell."

Will do.